Are you beyond the age of 55? And are you ready to do whatever you want to make your daily life more comfortable? Well, there is no better investment a person can make than investing in their home. Homes really are a long-term investment, in a spot where we will always come back, no matter what happens in life.
In this article, we are going to discuss some of the hottest home remodeling trends for those who are ready to make their home into what they will have always wanted it to be. But before you get that architect or interior designer into your house, stay right here and finish reading so that you can get to know them for yourself. Here they have been, some of the hottest home remodeling trends in the market today.
1) Create an integrated kitchen liveable space: If you love being close to your kitchen, then why not integrate it into your living area? This will make your kitchen space feel more accommodating, and your guests will be interacting with you without getting under your feet. Merging your kitchen into your living area is a design concept that brings the family together in the same place, at the same time, for the best reasons.
2) Installation of metal hardware: Installing stainless steel hardware in your home brings that sleek appearance to any doors and cabinetry. Stainless steel is always known to be fresh and clean, and it will automatically put in a new vibe to your complete living environment.
3) Replacing granite countertops with quartz: The quartz component has been finding its way into people’s kitchen more frequently with each passing year. Quartz is considered to be scratch resistant, stain resistant, and can resist almost all household elements. Quartz countertops are easy to clean, and provide an amount of elegance that is beyond compare.
4) Hardwood floors: Carpets are great in some rooms making the floor more comfortable for sitting and walking. Nevertheless , this is changing as people look to install wooden floors in their entire home. Hardwood flooring has a lasting finish and is quite durable. You will find many different colors, designs, and textures, giving homeowners many different options. It will also improve the indoor air quality of your home.
5) Screened porches: More and more people are preferring to spend their time outside, weather permitting of course. To be able to protect your outdoor space with a screened enclosure is a superb addition to your home, and a really affordable investment. It will give your home a new feel as you have the opportunity to allow the cool breezes of Spring & Fall enter into your property, and you’ll keep out those pesky bugs during the Summer, especially in the Southeast states.